CMB-Solent, Lesley Wrankmore, Personal Stylist Hampshire, Colour Analysis Hampshire, Stylist Hampshire,


No matter what our career or our lifestyle is, we rarely spend time thinking about ourselves - and we rely on guesswork every day when we get dressed!!


For that reason most of us have wardrobes full of black, blue or grey - but are they really the best colours for you? 

I'm Lesley Wrankmore & I'm the the Principal Consultant here at CMB-Solent, and a multi-award winning Personal Stylist and Image Consultant - so you know you're in safe hands!


My goal is to give you the confidence to stand out in the right way, be bold & be a little bit brave with the clothes you select - start your journey now and get in touch!


Women's Image

Teen's Coaching

Women's Consultations, Personal Stylist Hampshire, Lesley Wrankmore, Personal Shopper, Image Fareham,
Personal Stylist, Men's Image, Personal Branding Hampshire, Southampton Personal Stylist

Men's Image

Bridal Image

Bridal Services, Bridal Personal Shopper, Lesley Wrankmore CMB-Solent, Colour Southampton, Colour Hampshire
Corporate Image Consultant, CMB Image, Personal Branding

Executive Image

Online Store

Colour me Beautiful Hampshire, Colour me Beautiful Cosmetics, Colour me Beautiful Fareham, Colour Southampton,

Only about 10% of the British population should actually wear black - but 90% of us rely on it as the basis for our wardrobe - and thats the same for Men and Women.


There are far more colours than BLACK, GREY and Navy!!


And, we only ever wear about 20% of the clothes that we actually own. The other 80% just sit there gathering dust and a complete waste of money and space.


Wouldn't it be good to take the guesswork out of your wardrobe and start wearing the colours and clothes that really suit you - making you look and feel AMAZING!! You might even find some of the clothes you already own (but have forgotten about) actually look fabulous too!!



Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

To receive our free - but very stylish Newsletter please complete your details. 


Our Newsletter is designed with you in mind, all the latest news & information you need to be effortlessly stylish.


Don't worry, your details are safe with us - we won't bombard you with information or pass your information to anyone else.

Find us

Get Social



CMB-Solent, Colour me Beautiful Hampshire, Colour me Beautiful Fareham, Stylist Fareham, Stylist Southampton, Stylist Portsmouth





Useful Links:

Image consultant Hampshire, image consultant, Fareham, image consultant titchfield, image consultant Southampton, Image consultant Portsmouth, colour me beautiful, Kettlewell colours clothing, cosmetics, colour analysis Hampshire, colour analysis titchfield, colour analysis southampton, colour analysis Fareham, colour analysis Portsmouth, full image make-over, make-over, colour confident, personal stylist, personal stylist Hampshire, personal stylist titchfield, personal stylist Fareham, personal stylist southampton, personal stylist Portsmouth, wardrobe weed, gift voucher, image consultant Fareham, colour me beautiful Hampshire, colour me beautiful southampton, colour me beautiful Portsmouth, colour me beautiful Fareham, total image makeover, make-over, personal style, christmas gifts, gift voucher, Stella and Dot, Stella & Dot, Stella & Dot Hampshire, trunk show, stella and Dot Trunk Show Fareham, Mens image, Mens colour, Men's image, Men's colour analysis, Men's Personal shopper, Corporate image, Personal branding, consultant, Corporate Image Stylist, Image Advisor, colour me beautiful bridal, colour me beautiful Bridal makeup, bridal makeup, bridal make-up, Makeup artist Hampshire, bridal makeup Hampshire, bridal makeup southampton, bridal makeup Fareham, bridal makeup Portsmouth, ITV, Good Morning Britain, makeup artist Fareham, Image Fareham, Image consultant Fareham, Personal Shopper Fareham, Colour Fareham, CMB Fareham, Colour me Beautiful Fareham, HOC Fareham, Stylist Fareham, Fashion Fareham, Style Fareham, Image Whiteley, Whiteley Village, Arbonne Fareham, Whiteley Shopping, Whiteley Village Shopping, Fareham Shopping, Fareham Visit, Personal Image Fareham, Bridal Image, Wedding Fareham, Wedding Hampshire, Wedding Southampton, Personal Image Southampton, personal image Hampshire, Personal Image Fareham, Personal Image Portsmouth, Personal Image Petersfield, Personal Image Chichester, Mens Image Southampton, Mens Image Fareham, Mens Image Hampshire, Mens Image Portsmouth, Corporate Image Southampton, Corporate Image Fareham, Corporate Image Hampshire, Personal Branding Hampshire, Personal Branding Southampton,, Personal Image coach, stylist, southampton, Wardrobe workout, wardrobe weed,, wardrobe inspiration, colour me beautiful at home, @home, CMB@Home, Emerald Advisor, Colour Assessment